A relaxing Pesach in Tuscany
29 March - 8 April 2018
Enjoy Pesach in Tuscany’s finest luxury boutique resort and winery overlooking the rolling hills of Tuscany to Florence. Attributed to Michelangelo and originally home to the Machiavelli family, Mangiacane is an exquisite 15th century Florentine Estate which incorporates flourishing vineyards, olive groves and native forest in the very heart of Chianti Classico, just 12km south of Florence.
- • 3,4,7 or 10 night package in the 15th Century Palazzo Machiavelli
- Exclusive stay for a group or family of 22 people
- Bespoke Glatt Kosher Italian cuisine prepared by our Executive Chef
- Wellbeing package to include private access to the spa, gym, Garden Pool and indoor pool
- A fun and exciting children’s programme of indoor and outdoor activities
- Concierge service
- Dedicated Pesach event planner
- On site synagogue service can be arranged
Enjoy the spa, take a dip in one of our pools, explore the galleries and shops in Florence, visit San Gimignano and the magnificent city of Siena or simply take advantage of our many resort amenities and experience the joy of modern day convenience seamlessly combined with the splendor of the Renaissance. To discover more about what is available in and around Mangiacane click here.
Private rental on full board basis starting from € 12,900 per day